Social Media

Friday 25 April 2014

First things first

I have been meaning to start a blog for over a year now, and if I'm honest i can't believe I've actually just sat down and started it. So.. my names Kristin, 16 living in Newcastle, studying Art and Design at college. I have aspirations for a career in fashion but my indecisive ways mean I haven't quite decided exactly what i want to do as of yet. 

I don't really have much to say about myself other than I adore anything black and I always have statement lips and my usual cat flicked eyes. If it has anything to do with shopping, eating or art I'm there. 

I hope you will all take pleasure in reading my blog which will mainly focus on fashion with sometimes the odd beauty review. I'd love it if you followed my blog and gave any feedback as I am a bit of a nun when it comes to the blogging world!

Style says a lot...

Kristin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment