Social Media

Sunday 11 May 2014

AA Riding Pants



Hi, hope everyone's doing well. I decided to do another outfit post today (mid rain showers) of one of my 'everyday/college' outfits. This consists of my American Apparel riding pants, which I got last Christmas, a simple grey polo neck top from Urban Outfitters, and chunky chelsea boots from New Look (similar).





 I have accesorized this outfit with a three chain necklace from Topshop (as seen in previous blogposts) and a tan leather back pack, which I got when I was on holiday in Ibiza. If your ever on holiday in Ibiza would highly reccommend Las Dalias market - they sell some beautiful leather goods, traditional Ibizian wear and lots more. I quite often buy my leather bags abroad because they are a lot cheaper than leather at home and are more unique.  



As my jacket I wore a floral bomber jacket purchased from a vintage fair which took place in one of the local universitys. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it because of it's lovely print and versatility.

If your interested in vintage wear look out for fairs in your area they tend to be so much cheaper than the average vintage shop and hold a wide range of unique pieces. (I think I got the bomber jacket for something like £10 - total bargin!)



I've been really loving the AA riding pants, they are really versatile and easy to wear. They are really good quality as well, I'd even say I prefered them to jeans.

Thanks for reading, speak soon....

Kristin xo

2 comments:

  1. When did you buy the Chelsea boots? Do you think they will still be in season, I have never seen any like it. So beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these outfits :) amazing blog xx

    http://amieylaureenx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete