Social Media

Thursday 8 May 2014

Vintage Renewal













On a recent day out to Durham I decided to take some blog photos because the weather was so lovely. My outfit consists of Vintage levi shorts paired with a high neck leapard print cami top, these items are both from a local vintage shop in the centre of Newcastle named Deep Vintage. I have loved Deep since it opened because I really like how they use vintage clothes and remake them into more dynamic, modern styles.

You will be able to find similar Levi shorts to mine in charity and vintage shops in your area. I recommend keeping a lookout for local vintage fairs which quite often hold events at hotels, theatres and unis - I find these a lot cheaper than the standard vintage shop. Try to stay clear of buying things like vintage levis from shops such as Urban Outfitters because they tend to be alot more expensive. I tend to find when I buy vintage Levi shorts that they cut them quite long so I normally take it upon myself to cut them a bit shorter and fray them or turn them up at the bottom.

I accessorized my outfit with a pair of patent leather tortoise shell loafers which I got in the sale in Urban Outfitters a while back for £5. (BARGAIN!)
I am loving scrunchies at the moment (even though they make me look about 5) so I wore a leapard scrunchie, again from Urban Outfitters.

Photos taken by Hannah Roe, go and visit her blog at Bloggerella!

Thank you for taking time to read this post, hope you enjoyed.

Speak soon...

Kristin xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin, just wanted to let you know that I voted for you for the Liebster Award. Don't worry if you don't want to pass it on, but I still wanted to let you know how much I like your blog! - Emily x

    http://thewhimsicalway.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you I really appreciate it, I really like your blog too :) - Kristin x

      Delete