Social Media

Sunday 4 May 2014

OOTD: Another monochrome post



Hi again, hope you's are all doing well. Yesterday, whilst out on a catch up with two of my friends I found the perfect spot to do a quick OOTD post. My outfit consists of my recently purchased aztec aline skirt paired with a simple black turtle neck, heavy duty boots and my electric blue satchel for a colour pop.


Turtle Neck - Primark
Tights - Primark

Skirt - Topshop

I have found this skirt perfect for day to day wear, because it is very easy to wear and style. However it is the perfect seperate because it can also be dressed up for a nightime event, with a black cami and a pair of heels.

At the moment when shopping I am trying to buy clothes that can be worn both dressy and casual, which is why I tend to go for seperates. I find there is nothing worse than spending lots of money on a dressy dress you will only wear once.  


Necklace - Topshop
Lipstick - Taupe by MAC

Boots - Office (similar)

I'm not exaggerating when I say i haven't taken these boots off since i bought them last September (which explains why they desperatly need re-heeling). They are not only the most comfortable shoes ever, but they also go with basically everything I own, they are definitely one of my best buys.


Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company


Denim shirt - Urban Renewal at Urban Outfitters

I opted for my vintage renewal denim shirt as my jacket as it was quite a warm day up north. This dressed down my outfit giving it a more casual vibe and a slouchy finish. You will be able to find a vintage shirt like this in charity/vintage shops in your local area, it took me a while to find a one that was exactly what I wanted (vintage clothing is all about just having a good rumage until you find something that catches your eye.)

Thank you for taking time to read this blog post, I'd love to hear any feedback.

Photos taken by Charlotte Park. Take a look at her blog - In Charlotte's shoes

Speak soon..
Kristin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment