Social Media

Friday 25 April 2014

Monochrome Madness


Had to take photos inside due to
foggy and rainy weather ( bad times :( ) 

I wanted to steer away from wearing all black which I did quite often during the winter, so the alternative I'm loving at the moment is monochrome. I couldn't wait to get my white jeans out again as soon as the weather turned a bit nicer, pairing them with a simple high-neck black cami and my new jelly sandals. Because my outfit is primarily black and white I wanted to add a colour pop so I added a green chain necklace as a statement. 

Jacket - All Saints (bought years ago from a discount store)
Necklace - Topshop Topshop (similar)
Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company
Sandals - Urban Outfitters
Socks - Urban Outfitters (similar)
White Jeans - Topshop
Black cami - Urban Outfitters

Sorry for the paleness
Lipstick - Chilli by Mac
Thank you for taking time to read this post; I really hope you liked it! I would  love to hear any feed back as i am new to the blogging world. 
Style says a lot...

Kristin xo

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I really like your blog I've just followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl! Thanks for followin' on Bloglovin', really cool!
    You are totally 'in style', we totally see that you know what's hot at the moment. The bag, the shoes, .. a cropped top!
    Do you want to follow us on facebook too? https://www.facebook.com/LeopardandLipstick (give a sign so we can follow back, we always DO!)
    A lot of love xo from Belgium!
    leopardxlipstick.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thankyou! I really like your blog, I will follow you on Facebook :) xo

      Delete
  4. Love the satchel! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Love, I have nominated you for a "Liebster Award"!
    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    ReplyDelete